We value our volunteers. They play a significant role at our College and are integral to providing a healthy, safe and enjoyable environment for our students.
The assistance of volunteers is generally required in the following areas:
- La Cucina: We are able to provide nutritious and inexpensive meals for students and staff with the assistance of volunteers in preparing and serving food.
- Classroom Assistance: Often individual students or small groups may require some extra assistance as part of their everyday curriculum. If you can offer help for just one hour a week on a regular basis, volunteer in-service and advice is provided before placement with a class or group.
- iCentre: iCentre volunteers assist in covering new resources and attending to general maintenance tasks.
- Uniform Shop: Selling new and second-hand uniforms to college families, the Uniform Shop trades from 7.45-9.15am each school day except Wednesday, when its hours are 12.00-1.30pm.
- Guest Presentations: In many curriculum areas students would benefit from hearing from people with experience or expertise in the area being studied.
- Sport Coach/Manager/Umpire (team sports); Specialties (eg track and field): To enable us to offer as many students as possible a position in a representative team, we need more adults prepared to take on teams. Training by a coach would require one hour a week, negotiated with the team. Managing or umpiring a team would involve mostly a Wednesday afternoon from 4.00-5.00pm.
- Helping Hands through the Parents & Friends Support Network: Roles in this area are many and varied – set-up, food and beverage service, and all tasks associated with events of various sizes.
To assist in any of the areas listed above, please register your interest below.
Please note that, in order to ensure the safety of all, volunteers are required to read the documents below and return them where relevant to Paulette Corkery, Business Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)