We value our volunteers. They play a significant role at our College and are integral to providing a healthy, safe, and enjoyable environment for our students.
The assistance of volunteers is generally required in the following areas:
- La Cucina: We are able to provide nutritious and inexpensive meals for students and staff with the assistance of volunteers in preparing and serving food.
- Classroom Assistance: Often individual students or small groups may require some extra assistance as part of their everyday curriculum. If you can offer help for just one hour a week on a regular basis, volunteer in-service and advice is provided before placement with a class or group.
- iCentre: iCentre volunteers assist in covering new resources and attending to general maintenance tasks.
- Uniform Shop: Selling new and second-hand uniforms to college families, the Uniform Shop trades from 7.30 to 11.30am on Monday, and 11.00am to 2.00pm on Wednesday in school terms.
- Guest Presentations: In many curriculum areas students would benefit from hearing from people with experience or expertise in the area being studied.
- Sport Coach/Manager/Umpire (team sports); Specialties (eg track and field): To enable us to offer as many students as possible a position in a representative team, we need more adults prepared to take on teams. Training by a coach would require one hour a week, negotiated with the team. Managing or umpiring a team would involve mostly a Wednesday afternoon from 4.00 to 5.00pm.
To assist in any of the areas listed above, please register your interest below.
Please note that, in order to ensure the safety of all, volunteers are required to read the documents below and return them where relevant to Paulette Corkery, Business Manager (email@example.com)